You have psychological problems and need help? You are looking for assistance for relatives, neighbours or friends? You are seeking follow-up care after remedial care has ended?
You have found the right place!
Our programme is open to everyone who
• is in a state of acute mental crisis
• seeks us out as a relative of someone suffering from psychological problems
• is interested in and has questions and concerns on the matter
• requires comprehensive assistance due to their psychological illness within the terms of integration aid (“Eingliederungshilfe”)
We provide support at our social centres if you are mentally impaired or ill. Counselling for affected people and their relatives takes place during our consultation hours without prior appointment and is free of charge.
If you require intensive and longer-term assistance, it is available to you upon cost coverage within the framework of integration aid. We will help you with filing the application.
Do not hesitate to call us and make an appointment for an initial meeting to receive further information. In this meeting, we will tell you all about our services.
Billstedter Hauptstraße 70–72, 22117 Hamburg
Phone 040 70 29 60 – 30*
Fax 040 70 29 60 – 31
Repsoldstr. 27, 20097 Hamburg
Phone 040 280 95 39 - 0*
Fax 040 280 95 39 - 25
Clemens-Schultz-Str. 54–56, 20359 Hamburg
Phone 040 31 78 13 - 0*
Fax 040 31 78 13 - 20
* If you reach the answering machine, please leave a short message. We will call you back.